how to make your nails grow faster and stronger
Nails look best when nails are clean, scraped and varnished. But before you can get them, you need to strengthen your nails. In this article, we are going to show you how to make nails grow faster and stronger. It must have happened to you that you want to have long and strong nails. Do you want to know how to make nails grow faster and stronger. Follow us.
Ways to make your nails grow faster and stronger
1. Keep your nails hydrated
A balanced diet is important, and drinking plenty of water is essential. “The most important thing to strengthen them is to keep your nails and cuticles hydrated,” says Deborah Lippmann, founder and creative director of eponymous luxury and luxury products.
2. Biotin and other supplements
Biotin supplements fight brittle nails from the inside out! Doris Nunes, a dermatologist and cosmetologist at AKS New York Salon, recommends taking Phytophanere to grow your hair and nails.
But be sure to discuss it with your doctor before using any medication or treatment. In addition to such medicinal products, there are products and varnishes that you can apply directly on your nails.
3. Massage your cuticles
“Because nails form under the cuticles, massaging around the nails will increase blood flow there, resulting in more growth for your nails,” says Lippmann.
4. Take care of your cuticles
Nunes advises to make sure you only push your cuticles back, you should not pick them. It is also ideal to moisturize your fingernails and nails more than once a day.
Lippmann also suggests that you always have hand cream and cuticle in your bag. He also adds that you should never wash your face without using a moisturizer, you should treat your hands the same way.
5. Avoid breaking your nails
Lippmann warns never to use your nails as a tool, otherwise you run the risk of breaking your nails. The white part of the nail, also known as the stress area, will eventually loosen and break.
It is very important to note the purpose for which you use your nails.
6. Choose the right tool
The type of nail file you use is very important. Dr. Debra Jaliman says always use a crystal nail file. This type of razor will treat your nails gently.
What can we do to make our nails grow faster?
Tips to make your nails grow faster and stronger
- When you are going to a wedding or a party, you decide to have a beautiful manicure and show off your nails, but you notice that your nails are too short! Don’t worry, we will teach you tips on how to make your nails grow faster so you can do your favorite manicure or pedicure. You can follow these tips to make your nails grow faster and stronger.
- In addition to eating high-vitamin foods, you should also take vitamin supplements to meet the amount of vitamins A, B, C and D you need. These vitamins not only improve the growth rate of your nails, but also strengthen your nails. It is one the important tips to make your nails grow faster and stronger.
- Activities such as playing the piano or typing – or anything that increases blood flow to your fingers – can help speed up the growth of your nails.
- Lubricate your hands regularly with moisturizer and lubricate your cuticles with nail cream. Apply a layer of protective varnish on your nails to prevent them from breaking or splitting.
- If you are interested in scraping your nails, you should stop doing this for a while. Excessive nail polish removal may prevent them from growing quickly.
- Another tip to speed up the growth of nails is to soak them in orange juice for 10 minutes, then rinse them! Because orange juice contains folic acid and vitamin C, it will help your nails grow. This is one of the best ways to accelerate the growth of nails.
If you click on this link, you will redirect to : healthmagazine.ca