Make your own makeup remover : We all know how much makeup remover wipes can save our lives! You have spent a long night lying on your bed tired, and suddenly you forget to wash your face!
Ignoring makeup remover and using a cleanser may seem like cheating, but it is not! Napkins are the savior. However, we never understood their value to put a spare package of them in our club bag. However, wipes, like any other product, have their drawbacks; for example, because they are so easy to use, they run out quickly, so they are not cost-effective.
Fortunately, we have a guide to making a makeup remover that will save you time and money. You can still use the cleansing wipes on the market or try the cleanser we have recently fallen in love with: Coconut Oil!
Things you need
Baby detergent, tearless varieties
A container with a well-closed lid
A roll of tissue paper
Check out the beauty tips on the BeautyMag.ca
- Mix two cups of purified water, two tablespoons of coconut oil, and the size of a fingertip of baby shampoo in the microwave. Heat the dish in the microwave for a few seconds and shake well. Now you are ready for the next section.
- Cut the extra paper towel according to the size of your container.
- Put a towel roll in the dish and pour your makeup remover on it.
- Close the lid and allow the napkin to soak well. Wait five minutes, then turn the dish upside down and remove the cardboard in the middle of the napkin roll.
- Finally, take a small X on the lid of your container to pull the napkin out.
If you click on this link, you will redirect to health magazine
It is finished! Now, depending on your level of laziness, decide where to put the napkin container! For example, somewhere near the bed so that you can cut by stretching your arms 🙂
Tip: If you want to carry a handkerchief in your suitcase or club bag, take a few sheets out of the handkerchief and keep it in a container with a lid that can drain air. This way it will be useful for you for a few days.